delicious, nutritious, vegetarian & vegan cuisine
NOw OPEN - BOLD STREET, LIVERPOOL
Your inclusive, relaxed, soulful home to enjoy vegetarian and vegan food & drink at its best.
Now you can join us in your 'third place' to eat in or takeaway highly nutritious food & drink, much of which is organic, sourced locally and produced with love.
Whilst we have an extensive holistic-inspired range of for example, nutrient-rich juices and dairy-free nut mylks available, we've included a mix of healthy & naughty in our food & drink menus too...
0151 709 0606
Monday to Friday 8am - 10pm
Saturday 9am - 10pm
Sunday 10am - 8pm
freshly made in our kitchen
Try our cleanse programme and feel amazing!!
Give your digestive system a much needed rest, feel light, energised and focussed.
Our 1, 2 or 3 day cleanse programme will nourish you, nurture you and heal you.
“it is not what we eat or drink occasionally that determines our wellbeing, but what we consume out of habit” Liz Earl
1. Ginger, Turmeric and lemon Shot - To simulate
2. Uplifter or Morning Glory smoothie - To energise
3. Alkalinity- To bring into balance
4. Green Giant smoothie- To restore
5. Alkalinity – To re-balance
6. Liver Tonic-To cleans
7. Calma milk- To calm and destress
A juice cleanse can be a shock to the system, especially if your diet is out of balance.
you will need to prepare yourself in order to get the best results.
Below are some pointers to keep in mind.
1. Drink More Water
2. Cut Back on Caffeine
3. Eat and Drink More Fruits & Veggies
4. Eliminate Processed Foods.
5. Stay away from animal products especially red meat!
It's important to check in with your body on a daily basis during your juice cleanse. If you're feeling tired, take it easy and try to schedule some rest if possible.
If you're bouncing out of bed, then feel free to do your usual routine, including exercise.
If you feel hungry, be comforted in the knowledge that your receiving all the nutrients you need and the uncomfortable feeling you have is your stomach adjusting to the feeling of being empty.You’ve just got to ride it!!
1. Drink more water, hydration is everything.
2. Be mindful of what your putting back into your body.
3. Try not to over eat, notice when you feel full.
4. Keep it simple.
5. Eat in-keeping with your cleanse.
6. Find a good probiotic, gut health is really important.
Your stomach is now like a blank canvas. Probiotics like, sauerkraut and Kefir build up the good bacteria and eliminate harmful bacteria.
8.Eat organic wherever possible and avoid processed foods.
Most importantly...enjoy xx